When you’re facing a divorce, child support or father’s rights situation in the Seattle area, it can be a frightening and emotional time. You may be tempted to make quick decisions to avoid conflict. However, making snap decisions in the heat of the moment can leave long-lasting negative results.
Attorney Lori J. Guevara understands the importance of making objective and well thought-out decisions to protect what’s in your best interest, and if children are involved, what’s in their best interest. When you choose to work with the Law Office of Lori J. Guevara, PLLC, you can expect zealous representation in all aspects of family law.
Family Law Services
“Family law” is a broad practice area covering a range of legal services. Some of the many family law services offered by the Law Office of Lori J. Guevara, PLLC include:
- Divorce – Representation from start to finish, in simple or complex divorce matters.
- Paternity – Advice and representation in paternity actions.
- Child custody – Your child’s best interests need to come first in any custody determinations. Attorney Lori Guevara offers advice and representation in initial child custody matters as well as modifications to existing orders.
- Child support – As with custody decisions, financial support for your children is critically important. The Law Office of Lori J. Guevara, PLLC offers assistance with initial child support orders, and modifications to existing orders.
- Indian Child Welfare Act (ICWA) issues – Attorney Lori Guevara has experience handling ICWA family law issues and can represent your needs.
- Adoptions – Attorney Lori Guevara understands Washington adoption laws and can represent you throughout the process.
- Spousal maintenance – Spousal maintenance needs to be appropriate. Attorney Lori Guevara can help make sure your best interests are protected in new spousal maintenance determinations as well as with modifications to existing orders.
- Father’s rights – Attorney Lori Guevara offers fathers the same dedicated, zealous representation offered to women.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
The Law Office of Lori J. Guevara, PLLC is proud to serve Washington state residents in King County, Snohomish County, Kitsap County and Pierce County, including the cities of Seattle, Bellevue, Kirkland, Kent, Tulalip, Muckleshoot, Puyallup, Suquamish and surrounding cities.
Whether you’re facing a divorce, considering an adoption or anything in-between, you can count on the Law Office of Lori J. Guevara, PLLC to help you through the process zealously, and with empathy.
To schedule your free consultation about a family law matter, contact Seattle family law attorney Lori Guevara today at (206) 386-5200.